11 January 2005

There's no crying in birthdays!

(okay... maybe a little... bit in a good way).

First, a thank-you as a general group for all the internet well-wishes for my birthday. I'll be contacting you each individually, but I want to send a big one out now to everyone. I've *NEVER* had so many people email me or remotely notice it was my birthday. I honestly am overwhelmed by it, but grinning like a madwoman and am incredibly flattered. Thank you! :)

Second, I love my boyfriend. Incredibly so. The pink roses (and teddy bear) are so adorable! He really spoils me. I'm incredibly lucky. I'm not quite sure if I were racking up points as a teenager and college student for this, but some karma was saved up somewhere (I'd love to know what I did!) And no... no one else can have him. ;-P So there.

Third , my mother is a goddess. She's has called in exaggerated (I hope!) melodrama about my being thirty and how she's too young to have a daughter of thirty... but she's a goddess. I opened her card today and literally cried at my cubicle. She's so incredibly generous. My immediate call of thank you isn't enough, and I need to figure something out. Let's just say the idea of being able to save money toward a house is significantly closer to reality right now. And it made me bawl in happiness this morning.

I'm completely overwhelmed.


I...

yeah.

:)

No comments: