13 January 2005

Hee! temporary mix-up there...

Sadly, I think I'll lose any Haloscan comments from the past few days-- if I do, just post again. I didn't delete you. My new "tenant" did... *smiles and winces*, but it was my fault anyway. I gave her the wrong routing path for her journal entries, and she wound up overwriting MY journal.

Whoops.

But no-- Minarae and I aren't the same person.

Anyway... all things are back to normal. Oh, and Min... the template that was in my journal space is downloaded to a different folder for safekeeping-- I wasn't sure if you wanted it/needed it... so I figured better safe than sorry.

I've found myself constantly staring out of my cubicle doorway across the hall, through the nearest office all friggin day. It's very froggy today outside. As in San Franciscon at 6 a.m. froggy. (Bay? What Bay? *splash* sorta froggy). I can see a tree outside the buidling window, and then a faint grey outline of the power lines that are 50 feet away, and then nothing. I don't recall a day quite this froggy in a while. Not one that lingered all day, at least. I would have figured it would burn off by noon. But here it is, 2:20 and still no better than this morning.

Funky. I've heard it's supposed to start snowing tonight, too. I wonder if it will still be this thick when the snow starts falling. It would be very pretty. To have snow coming from what appears to be featureless ether.

Oh, did I mention I was in a strange mental state today? You couldn't tell by my writing style, right? This is the "I have a four day weekend coming and really want to just leave but can't" mental state. I'm sure everyone can relate at some point.

In work news... Apparently my coworker who hired the Psycho!Woman kinda forgot to clear that with my boss first... heh. So she might not be coming to work here after all. I hope she doesn't. I really don't. The woman is psychotic in the literal sense. Very mean to people, saying remarks that at first reaction just seem like airheaded and out there, but when you really think about them, you realize how heartless the woman is. I don't want her around again. Ever. She gives me the creeps.

And yeah... that's really all I have to talk about.

I'm kinda brain dead. If you couldn't tell.

No comments: