06 January 2005

As Holidailies comes to a close...

Well, I didn't write as much as I'd hoped to. Life was just too busy. What else is new, eh? But it was a great experience and I met quite a few journalists who were kind enough to drop an email or a message in the guestbook.

My readership has jumped in recent weeks. I'd love to know who's reading. And if you have a blog or journal that you keep online and would like to share, please drop me a link-- because I do enjoy finding new reads. Unfortunately Diary-X's stat holder doesn't show me too much detail on who is coming here. My reads list needs a bit of an overhaul, so drop me a line. Seriously-- I appreciate the escape between data entry hell projects at work. :)

Befriending links are a good thing. Honest.


Meanwhile, it's a very snowy day here in Massachusetts and half of my co-workers are out because their kids have a snow day. It seriously astounds me at how lazy the school districts are in Massachusetts with cancelling school. I'm going to take advantage of the quiet time and get those stupid little things (*cough* phone lists) done that I don't have time to do otherwise.

Please don't be a stranger-- hope to continue to see you here (and at my new home later this month!) I'm a bit late on the bandwagon, but hey... purdy please?

No comments: