28 January 2005

Random survey thingy

Seen everywhere. :)

1. What color is most reflective of you?
Green-- always growing, always changing, always renewing.

2. How did you get the idea for your journal name?
Ramblings of a Geeky Witch-- just fits me. I tend to ramble. I'm a geek. I'm a Witch. :)
Measi - is a childhood nickname that has stuck, thanks to my brother's inability at age 2 to pronounce Melissa.

3. What time were you born?
6:28 a.m.

3. What song are you playing now, or wish you were playing?
I'm listening to the Riven game soundtrack-- it's my usual morning routine.

4. Has the death of a celebrity ever made you cry?
Not cry so much as sit there somewhat stunned. Gregory Hines' death was the most recent that I really, REALLY mourned.

5. What color underwear are you wearing?
Purple

6. Do you want a baby?
I'd love to be a mom. I don't want to give birth. Adoption seems my way to go (and makes sense, considering I'm an adoptee).

7. What does your dad do for a living?
He's an OB-GYN.

8. What does your mom do for a living?
She's a real-estate agent in a new-home sale development.

9. What is your pet's name?
Three cats, all with full names and nicknames... Colorado (Colley), Mephista (Fizzy) and Augustus Mousedeath (Gus).

10. What color are your bed sheets?
Current set on the bed are sage green.

11. What are the last 3 digits of your phone number?
444

12. What was the last concert you attended?
Prince at the Fleet Center.

13. Who was with you?
Erich and Jason

14. What was the last movie you saw?
In the theater? Two Towers (midnight movie in December). On TV-- can't honestly remember.

15. Who do you dislike most at this moment?
Not really feeling that strong in a negative way about anyone, to be honest.

16. What food are you craving right now?
I desperately need a good dose of Indian curry and mulligatawny soup right now. I haven't had it in ages.

17. Did you dream last night?
Probably, but I don't remember.

18. What was the last TV show you watched?
Buffy this morning as I got ready for work.

19. What is your fave piece of jewelry?
My shiny new engagement ring! :)

20. What is to the left of you?
My coffee cup

21. What was the last thing you ate?
Steak and mashed potatoes (last night)

22. Who is your best friend of the opposite sex?
Erich.

23. Write a song lyric that's in your head?
"Why do we crucify ourselves, every day..." (Tori Amos... thanks to reading Minarae's journal this morning.

24. Who last imed you?
Maria (serving as John), Michelle, and Tricia-- all at once last night.

25. Where is your significant other right now?
At work, slaving like I am.

26. Do you have a crush?
Beyond Erich? No.

27. What is his name?
N/A

28. What shampoo do you use?
Aussie Redmond

29. When was the last time you cut your hair?
I think in late November. I'm due, but I also want to grow it out.

30. Are you on any meds?
Not as a daily routine, no. Aleve has been my friend this week due to being female. Antihistamines have also been my friend for hives due to the weather.

31. Do you have a mental disease?
Is this a trick question? ;) Seriously, though-- not a diagnosed one. But anyone probably has something wrong with them, according to the DSM-IV.

32. What shirt are you wearing?
Purple striped sweater. (I'm very purple today, apparently).

33. What time is it?
10:12 a.m.

34. What color is your razor?
Pink.

35. What is your fave frozen treat?
Choc-peanut butter ice cream

36. Are you sexy?
I don't think so, but Erich has been trying to convince me that I am.

37. What’s your favorite shopping store?
Send me to a bookstore, and I'll never come out. Especially if it has chai.

38. Are you thirsty?
Not really.

39. Can you imagine yourself ever getting married?
I guess so! (looks at left hand) (grins)

No comments: