01 December 2006

Friday Feast #4

I haven't answered the questions in the Friday Feast for a while...

Appetizer
Have you ever flown in a helicopter?


No. I'm honestly curious to do so, but I wonder if my fear of heights would come into play. It doesn't in a plane, but that's a tad bigger than a copter...

Soup
What color is your warmest coat or jacket?


It's a leather jacket with a very plush faux leopard interior. Supposedly the coat is reversable, but I can't imagine wearing the faux fur on the outside... it would be a bit... loud. But the jacket feels like literally wrapping a comfy blanket around you, even on the coldest days. But it's also so thick that it makes me walk a bit like Ralphie's little brother in A Christmas Story.

Salad
What is your favorite rainy day activity?


Playing World of Warcraft on the computer or stitching. I usually do a bit of both.

Main Course
Describe your hands.


I have small hands. I still wear kid sized mittens. My palms are fairly broad, and my fingers aren't that long. I'm a chronic nail-biter, so my nails are severely short. I have a few scars on them from cat scratches, and I'm starting to get the slightest age lines on them. They go through a lot of abuse. :)

Dessert
If you could eat only one nut for the rest of your life, what nut
would you pick?


Honey coated cashews. I swear they're laced with heroin.

No comments: