08 December 2006

Big stitching update & goals

I never updated my goals at the beginning of the month, due to all of the craziness that resulted from starting my new job. Here's where I'm at, and where I'm looking to go, both in December and for 2007.

In November, I wanted to..

1) Complete my portion for Autumn's flower RR done!
2) Finish Home is Where the Cat Is nope... still not done. *sigh*
3) Complete 20 hours on Goldie's UFO RR piece done and mailed.
4) Work 10 hours on Apache I did around five...
5) Cook a fantastic Thanksgiving dinner and enjoy the day with family and friends. definitely done!

So for December, I want to...

1) Finish Home is where the Cat Is... seriously, this time.
2) Complete my flower on Linda's piece for Flower RR
3) Work 10 hours on Gina's piece for UFO RR
4) Finish the sunset & tree band on Apache Wedding Blessing.
5) Put together my stitching plan for 2007.


I had a good year stitching, although I didn't finish any of my stitching goals for 2006. :) They were (just for the record...)

- Finish two TW's I finished one, and another is now moving as part of the UFO RR.
- Complete both Wedding Samplers About 50% on one, haven't started the other. Should be done with #1 over the winter.
- Complete 5 other pieces (any size) I finished one other piece this year. The TW finish took more time than I expected.

For 2007, I hope to do the following:

Finishes
----------
Apache Wedding Blessing (sometime during the winter)
Teresa Wentzler's Floral Bellpull (traveling in the UFO RR currently)
Cats on Staircase stocking
Dragon Dream's elemental dragons still remaining: Spirit, Air, Water, and Earth

Starts
----------
Dragon Dream's Wedding Blessing
(Either) Spring or Autumn Queen
Why I Love New England
One Cat Leads to Another...

I know that keeping a solid rotation is going to be difficult the closer I get to my wedding in September, but I see stitching as my release from the planning stress! :) So I'll do the best I can.

No comments: