31 May 2005

Oh... is that today? ;)

Life is so crazy with Big Important Life-Altering Events (tm), that I nearly forgot one little notation that really sparked it all...

    Countdown

    Thursday, May 31, 2001 ~~ 03:42 PM
    T-minus three hours until I meet Erich.

    I'm nervous as hell. But happy, too. And excited, and just warm and tingly all over.

    I've missed this feeling. But I think I'm also happy that it's taken a while so that I can appreciate it that much more.

    I just hope that everything works out okay tonight and that the two of us get along. Maybe it won't turn into a dating relationship... but even another cool friendship would make me very happy.

    *crossing fingers*

    --Mel.


Happy Anniversary, Erich. :)

(I think it's safe to say... four years later... that everything worked out okay, and that the two of us get along... yes?)

No comments: