13 May 2005

Friday Fiver: Last Dance

1. What's the last concert you attended? Prince, at the FleetCenter, last August.

2. Who is the best live performer you've ever seen? Hands down, U2 in '97. The Popmart tour was absolutely wild.

3. You can invite 2 artists to your house, but they must sing together. Who are they and what one song will they sing? Well, it's not possible now... but I'd choose Billy Joel and Ray Charles. "My Baby Grand" is just one of those curl up and listen to in the evening songs. (and hell, I'd love to hear it live in my new living room).

4. Pick one to see: ABBA, Jimmy Buffet or Kenny Chesney? ABBA. Good tunes, dancing all night-- can't beat it. Jimmy Buffett and Kenny Chesney are okay, but the wacky weedus is a bit too prevalent at the first (been there, done that), and I grew up with the country music crowd. Not my thing.

5. Friday Freebie: Tell us anything you want about music! It's not a big focus right now with everything going on in my life, but music has always been a part of my life. From learning six instruments, to joining Tau Beta Sigma, to dance classes for thirteen years.

Courtesy of


Now running to complete insanity for the day... I'll write an entry either late tonight or sometime tomorrow.

No comments: