22 June 2006

Year of Weddings, Take 3

And... we're off again. To a wedding (that is not mine. *grin*)

(hey... I'll get around to it. Really.)

Other than Canada, this will be my first time out of the U.S. I'm quite excited.

Nassau, here we come. One full week in paradise.

Erich and I leave tomorrow morning around 10, and get into the Bahamas around 3-ish. We'll be there a full day earlier than anyone else from the Providence crew of friends (about 10 people total).

I have a new bathing suit-- that actually fits! and looks good! and hides my icky spots (mostly!). For the $85 price tag, it damn well better. :)

Other than the wedding itself and the bachlorette party (a day long catamaran trip to an island for snorkeling, etc.) I have no schedule whatsoever. I plan to relax. A lot.

While I'm gone, however, I propose a challenge to you-- give me topics and questions. I want to have some good mind-chewing fodder to write about next month. Anything. Seriously. :)

I don't know how my access will be over the next week, but if I can't log in while on the trip, I'll see you all on June 30th.

Best,
Mel.

No comments: