04 June 2006

Stitching Push

World of Warcraftcrack has taken over my life the past five months and change. Now that I've reached level 60 with my first character, I'm trying to pick up the stitching that I've been leaving behind-- I have a ton of projects that I could have finished with all of the hours I spent on the computer. (oops)

Through the Rotation Stitchers board that I frequent, I put together my goals for June:

1) Complete the backstitching on The Castle
    Self explanatory-- I want to get this project done. I estimate I have probably about 10 hours of backstitching left to do.


2) Complete the top quarter of Apache Wedding Blessing
    This project is moving quickly, but I need to recommit to it-- if I can get the top quarter done by the end of June, I'm going to be in great shape to plug through it over the summer.


3) Rework a new rotation to start in July
    I really need to get a new gameplan going here. I have 8-10 projects in various stages of completion, and need to figure out a good way to approach them, now that The Castle is almost done.


4) Update my stitching pages
    I haven't done anything with them really since we moved into the house. It's time to update the webpages. This project might get pushed back until July, though-- I do want to focus primarily on stitching this month.


5) Finish organizing my craft room
    My office is a disaster. It's not just a craft room-- it's my office and library, and it's just a wreck. Again, it might be pushed off until July, but at least it's on my mind.

No comments: