11 April 2005

Weekend thoughts

First-- I apologize to my fellow TBS sisters for ducking out as soon as the meeting was over but before the hymn. In hindsight, the extra couple minutes wouldn't have made any difference and it was a poor show by me. I was just getting paranoid because Erich was sitting in the GSU waiting for me, and I was worried he was going to get overly bored/concerned/etc. (and had no cell phone to let him know I was finally on my way over). So yeah-- bad example me. Moo. *blush in embarrassment*

Other than that brief moment of not thinking... my weekend was pretty basic. I was exhausted from all of the book boxing. I just literally could get myself motivated. I'm not thrilled about the concept of this becoming a constant over the next two to three months, but I just have to deal.

So here's my weekend by thought recap (in really no particular order)...

Thought #1: What the FUCK was that on (now HRH) Camilla's head? I'm all down with the return-to-nature headpiece in a wedding... but seriously now... spiky wheat is just not that flattering.

Thought #2: Amusement at the not-so-subtle jabs at the royal couple and the history with Diana.

Thought #3: 300-count sateen sheets are divine. Why have I not bought them before?

Thought #4: Yay spring! Bigger yay-- flowers on Bay State Road!

Thought #5: My cats are very, very gay. And cute as hell. Stop licking my forehead to get me up at 6:30 a.m., please, even though it's irresistably cute.

Thought #6: There's something disturbingly comfy about getting together with people I've known for about a decade, sitting out on the back porch of a house, cooking burgers, and having a beer. It's all so... domesticated and neighborhood-like.

Thought #7: Yay to getting a shitload of stitching done

Thought #8: Boo to not getting a hell of a lot of other things done

Thought #9: Mmmmm.... Indian Food.

Thought #10: Don't watch things on Yellowstone going boom right before bed. Bad, bad idea. Especially since it's such a familar place and all. *shudder*


That is all... for now, anyway...

World's Largest Dungeon tonight. Hopefully we can stop bothering with the other groups and their attitudes/etc. and we can start exploring, rather than constantly backtracking and making very little new headway.

No comments: