04 September 2006

Monthly Stitching Goals...

Eh... not a great month, but it is summer and attention is elsewhere...

1) Finish half of the bottom border of Apache Wedding Blessing I'm close... just under one half. All of the yellow is done.

2) Finish Home is Where the Cat Is I did work on it, but it still has a few hours to go.

3) Prepare my UFO to mail for the UFO RR that starts in September Yes-- it's ready!

4) Get at least a couple hours of work done on Egyptian Sampler Can't get to it... I'm going to have to shelve this until Apache is done.

5) Finally update my stitching pages completely, with photos and update progress. Nope. Computer's been in and out of the shop all month for repairs, so I haven't been able to sit down and get it done.


For September...

1) Finish bottom border of Apache
2) Work on UFO RR
3) Finish Home is Where the Cat Is
4) Update Stitching Pages
5) Have a stitching cram session (6+ hour day) on Apache.
6) Attend the Boston Knit Out in late September

No comments: