15 September 2006

Friday's Feast

Mary had the Friday's Feast meme on her journal this morning... and I feel like playing, too!

Appetizer
What was the very last song you listened to?

"Do Your Thing" by Basement Jaxx, via iPod on my walk from the train station this morning.

Soup
What is one company/store/corporation you would recommend that people stay away from?

The Knot - for wedding planning. Unless you're having an uber-traditional wedding, it's not helpful. And the majority of the women in the forums are the epitome of bridezilla. *shudder*

Salad
On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how much do you enjoy having your picture made?

6. I usually hate how I look in photos. But at the same time, I like the visual memory of events.

Main Course
Besides a bookmark, what is something you've used to keep your place in a book?

Receipts. I'm usually reading during my lunch hour at work, so I tend to take my food receipt as a placeholder. :)

Dessert
Name a food that you like that most people don't.

Sauerkraut. It's definitely a love-hate food. But in my circle of friends, it seems to be on the feared side. It's comfort food to me.

No comments: