17 October 2007

Thursday Thirteen #29: Busy Day Off

Erich and I took today off to do various errands and appointments - and we got everything accomplished and still had some time to have fun. Since I honestly have nothing exciting to talk about, that's the topic for today's T13. :)



Thirteen Things I Got Accomplished on Wednesday




1. Met with our lawyer to draft our first married wills.

2. Bought copies of our marriage certificates at City Hall.

3. Legally changed my name at the Social Security office. I now have two middle names... whee!

4. Got the furnace inspected, oil filter changed, and all set to go for this winter.

5. Cleared 7 quests in World of Warcraft.

6. Did three loads of laundry.

7. Bought 3 pumpkins for Halloween Jack o'Lantern carving.

8. Found three farms with plants, veggies, and pies in South County.

9. Bought some of the aforementioned veggies and pies.

10. Explored Ocean Road in Narrangansett.

11. Ate dinner at a clam shack in Galilee, RI that's been in business since the 1930s. (mmmm... steamers)

12. Discovered where the Block Island Ferry leaves from (Galilee... next door to the clam shack).

13. Had a very nice, relaxing shower to finish my day.




Links to other Thursday Thirteens!

1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)


Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



5 comments:

Jackie said...

I bet a great feeling of accomplishment was achieved!

Happy TT :)

Anonymous said...

Wow..u've been busy..

jenn said...

Isn't it great to know you actually accomplish things. I have a few of those days every now and then!
Happy TT!

pigbook1 said...

so i should really change my name since i have been married for 6 months and haven't gotten around to that.

Anonymous said...

I don't know what #5 means, but other than that, well done!