09 March 2005

Laptop batteries

*sigh* The battery on my laptop is dying. It starts at 100%, and within 45 minutes is down at 28%, having only used my mail server-- during which time, I might add, I was working essentially offline.

It's quite sad. My laptop currently isn't that mobile. But I can't be all that surprised-- it IS the original battery, and it is 3 years old now. Jason's did the same thing to him. They don't have an unending life span, after all.

If anyone sees a battery for a 14" G3 model Apple iBook in their neck of the woods, can you tell me? They're somewhat hard to find, but I need to start searching so I can make my laptop functional again for reasonable amounts of time over chai at Starbucks...

*sigh*

I'm glad Comcast email is available online during the day... that's all I have to say.

No comments: