08 November 2004

I've had enough

Originally posted over on my Diary-X blog when all of the shit was going down.

For the past four years, I've paid my subscription plus extra money for my space here on Diary-X. I paid for the space used for Interviewed, and for my private journal. I have played by the rules, and have been respectful of others with only a few exceptions where I was getting attacked personally.

Quite frankly, I've had it.

I regret ever stepping foot into the forums with one exception-- I was able to announce a project that helped get two very good people on the other side of the country to meet one another.

THAT I will never regret.

I met some great people through my journal here, and hope to continue reading their experiences and that they'll want to share mine...

But I just can't stay here. I can't put up with the bullshit anymore on the forums, and I don't feel like my journal here really is able to recover from the lack of attention since going over there.

I'm done here. I'll be setting up elsewhere. Not on DX, not on DL, not on LJ. You're looking at the new journal. :)

I'm working on setting up the space now. Will announce once it's done. Hope to see you there.


No comments: