01 November 2004

The counter is back

And I've started writing.

This year I'm not going to be updating my NaNo journal-- I couldn't make it work for two years. I might reflect on it later after NaNo is done, but for the time being I just am going to concentrate on actually doing the writing and trying to be a good ML.

Plus, I am hoping this year to write something that I can actually work with and actually try to get published. Which means I can't post it online anyway.

However, if anyone really wants to read the completely messy, disorganized rough draft at the end of November, just drop a line and I'll be happy to send it to you-- provided that you promise to give some suggestions for improvement (either tightening or expanding on scenes).

And for concept-- I have returned to my main character from 2002 NaNo (Raven). Last year she kept thumping my head in November. Apparently she has a story to tell me. So this year I'm just going to let her talk and see how the words flow.

No comments: