28 January 2007

Song answers

I drafted this on Sunday, but forgot to post... whoops.

Answers to this week's Thursday Thirteen...

1) Love My Way - Psychedelic Furs
Soundtrack: Wedding Singer (isn't just about everything from the '80s in this movie soundtrack, though? *grin*)

2) Ask the Lonely - Journey
Soundtrack: Two of a Kind (guilty pleasure movie with Olivia Newton-John & John Travolta.. complete and utter flop and a stupid movie, but a decent soundtrack).

3) Everywhere - Fleetwood Mac
(I don't think this is in a movie... but it could be... somewhere)

4) Turning Japanese - The Vapors

5) In Your Eyes - Peter Gabriel
Soundtrack: Say Anything (a movie I have never seen, oddly)

6) When the Going Gets Tough... - Billy Ocean
Soundtrack: Romancing the Stone or its sequel, I can't remember. I have no idea why I even have this song on my iPod because I don't really like it all that much...

7) Final Countdown - Europe

8) The Promise - When in Rome
Soundtrack: Apparently in Napoleon Dynamite, which I really have no desire to see...

9) Jack & Diane - John (then Cougar) Mellancamp

10) Fireworks -Siouxsie and the Banshees

11) I Feel For You - Chaka Khan

12) When Doves Cry - Prince
Soundtrack: The same as all of the other Prince songs that are in a soundtrack. ;P Will he play it this Sunday on stage?

13) Makign Love out of Nothing at All - Air Supply
I'm such a Russell Hitchcock sap. I really am. Have been since I was 11.

No comments: