19 January 2007

So... yeah...

... about this fanfic writing thing. It's going surprisingly well. And I've finally told my inner-self to shut up for a while and dive in.

This is the reason I haven't been writing journal entries, actually. My brain has just been filled with ideas for fiction writing for the last three weeks. It's a nice change of pace, and I've long since learned that if creativity is beckoning, I need to embrace it for the short while it might last.

Don't laugh, please. :) I'm still working on this piece. And it's the first real attempt at fanfic since, oh... 1996 or so.

Title: Translating Extraordinary
Author: Measi
Disclaimer: Doctor Who and all the rest belong to the BBC. My fiancĂ© wouldn’t appreciate me claiming David Tennant, as much as I’d love to.
Rating: PG13 (US) / 15 (UK) / T (Fanfiction.net)
Classification: Ten/Rose. Angst/Character Study/Romance.
Spoilers: Everything through Series 2 (heavy post-Doomsday), including The Runaway Bride.
Archive: Feel free! Please tell me where, though, so I can come beam with pride and also know where to send corrections/updates/sequels if they're needed. :)
Summary: Impossible means not probable, but it's not absolute.
A/N: This is my first fanfic attempt in several years, and my first ever for Doctor Who. It's angsty-- but I promise it is going to a happy place by the end. Many thanks to my friends & betas: 1aquaesulis76, meadowbird, mermofdx, and claireej.


Chapter One - Chapter Two - Chapter Three

No comments: