16 November 2006

Thursday Thirteen #10: Things to do before New Year's Eve.


Thirteen Things I want to do by the end of the year


1) Reclaim my office. I really haven’t been up there much since May, originally due to the summer heat… and now just because it’s a disaster area.

2) Redo all of my character sheets for all of the various Dungeons & Dragons style games we play. We had a roof leak in the sunroom last month, and my binder of character sheets was directly under the water flow.

3) Wash, iron, and fold (or hang up) all of the laundry that’s piling up.

4) Get caught up on my credit card bills.

5) Write out and mail all of my Christmas cards.

6) Order my Save the Date cards for the wedding (that won’t be mailed until January, but I want to make sure they’re ordered and enroute).

7) Go through my closet and do some serious clothes weeding.

8) Purchase new clothes appropriate to the new job scene.

9) Rake up all of the leaves and prepare my flower pots for winter.

10) Cook a fabulous Thanksgiving dinner.

11) Cook a fabulous Christmas dinner.

12) Take all of the cats to the vet for their annual checkups.

13) Visit Newport and take the holiday mansion tour.

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



No comments: