19 October 2006

Thursday Thirteen #7: Random iPodding

Using another meme (the "list the first X songs that come up on your iPod..."), I bring you lyrics from random songs on my playlist. No two songs are by the same artist. :)

So... who can name them? :)


Thirteen Random Songs from Measi's iPod


1. “There can be only one/ This rage that lasts a thousand years / Will soon be done”

2. “all I want to do is bake your bread / just to make sure you’re well fed / I don’t want you sad and blue”

3. “Neon lights, a nobel prize /?The mirror speaks, the reflection lies”

4. “The same hotel, the same old room / I'm on the road again / She needed so much more / Than I could give”

5. “Hey I'm makin' my mark / Gee, this joint is jumpin' / They made such a fuss just to see us arrive”

6. “True colors fly in blue and black / Bruised silken sky and burning flag /Colors crash, collide in blood shot eyes”

7. “Well now you’re only fifteen / And you look good/ I’ll take you under my wing / Somebody should / They’ve persuasive ways”

8. “Like a heartbeat.. drives you mad / In the stillness of remembering what you had / And what you lost... / And what you had... / And what you lost”

9. “Call you up in the middle of the night / Like a firefly without a light”

10. “There’s a man with the smallest of worlds in his hand / And a tear fills his eyes as he tries to hang on / Holding his world together”

11. “I want to go to the end of my fantasies / I know it is forbidden / I am crazy. I am letting myself go”

12. “I see the early glow, I hear you say hello / I watch the shadows fall, I don't see you at all”

13. “There’s more than one answer to these questions / Pointing me in a crooked line”

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
Momish - Alyson Noel - Sadie - Christina - Brony - Andrea - Colleen - Lisa - Tug - Heather



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



No comments: