30 October 2006

Monthly Stitching Goals

October has been a productive stitching month for me-- made possible by the fact that all of our spare spending money was spent at King Richard's Faire. :)

Here's my monthly goals recap... I think it's safe to determine my progress for the month at this point. I won't be stitching tomorrow night.

For October, I wanted to...

1) Grid and ship my Floral RR to the first person Done!

2) Finish Home is Where the Cat Is Nope- didn't touch

3) Work 20 hours on UFO RR for Jenni Done!

4) Work at least 10 hours on Apache Done!

5) Complete my portion for Autumn's flower RR Nope- Doing that next weekend...

6) Update my stash organizer Nope- postponing until Yule

So... for November, I want to..

1) Complete my portion for Autumn's flower RR

2) Finish Home is Where the Cat Is

3) Complete 20 hours on Goldie's UFO RR piece

4) Work 10 hours on Apache

5) Cook a fantastic Thanksgiving dinner and enjoy the day with family and friends. :)

No comments: