19 March 2006

Stitching Updates

I can't believe it's halfway through March already... this year is going entirely too fast. *sigh*

Not a lot of news on my end, honestly. Just the same-old, same-old. But I have done some stitching lately. :) Here's the progress photos--




Spirit Dragon by Dragon Dreams-- this is the second in the elemental series that I'm working on. It's not much so far, but I've been stitching this during my downtime on flightpaths in World of Warcraft. :) The stitches completed are an orb that the dragon is holding.





Cats on a Staircase by Bucilla - I've been working the green garland on the left section of the piece. March happened to be "green" month for the Unfinished Objects stitching board I belong to... and this was the most prominent piece with green for me to work on.





The Castle by Teresa Wentzler - Almost. Done. Finally. But with a mishap. The reason the piece is so wrinkly is because I had to wash it early. After ten years of handling, storage, moving, and porting this around, last week I had my first accident with it as I spilled a good amount of diet coke on it. :( Thankfully it came out quickly with just a short cold water soak. I should have the cross stitches done on this by the end of this coming week, if all goes well. :)


More photos in a couple days. I'm getting prepped on a new computer at home, so I need to get some stuff oriented first.


~ Mel.

No comments: