03 March 2006

Overhaul Week FYI

In order to clean up my links (due to DX death) and just give everything a good scrubbing around here, I'm putting this FYI up.

Parts of Measi (dot) Net will be a bit wonky over the next week or so. I'm going to be moving a LOT of stuff around as I update pages, clean out some dead files, and get things a bit better organized.

This WILL NOT affect Minarae's journal, which is in its own subfolder. My journal, however, will most likely be offline for a good portion of Saturday as I get it set up in WordPress. If you see this page switch to something autumn-like, then I'm done. :)


My basic plan for the next week or so....

Saturday, Mar. 4th: Update all Stitching pages.

Sunday, Mar. 5th- Friday, Mar. 10th: Copy and paste all Blogger-centric entries in to WordPress, & categorize them. Continue to archive 2001 from Diaryland archive if time permits.

Saturday, Mar. 11th: WordPress version of journal goes live.



Whee.... intarweb work....

No comments: