02 August 2005

The solution to all female stress

Buy hair dye.

It's been four months since I've controlled the roots, and they're getting rather brown and ugly again. But the store didn't have my regular color (Light Golden Blonde, for anyone counting), so I asked Erich to choose.

He originally went for the color that I distinctly remember using my sophomore year of college, when Ivanna and I thought it would be a GREAT IDEA to dye my hair light auburn. (I was going for the Scully look... so sue me).

It came out such a bright McDonald's red that my hair actually clashed with my BU hockey jersey. And at the time, my hair went about to the bottom edge of my shoulder blades. Stick straight. Really thick (as it is, and forever will be). It was a sight to behold. I should seriously find a photo and scan it in...

I said no to that shade this evening, but he was interested in something reddish. So we're going with "Light Strawberry Blonde." The dye currently looks very... apricot. Hmmm...

This should be interesting...

No comments: