16 October 2001

I finally have access to the servers at work again. One month's worth of data entry... just gone. Some stupid IT person forgot to make backups for three weeks. *sigh* I guess tomorrow is going to be a day for bringing in loads of CD's, tuning out, and just becoming close personal friends with the FilemakerPro database.

Still haven't received a phone call setting up a meeting time with LGM. Not surprised. A bit annoyed, but it's typical him. Charlene makes a good observation about narcissism that fits LGM to a T today. I almost thought about sending it to him, but he needs to get in touch with me this time. I'm sick of reaching out to him and getting shit on in return.

Ah well... off to grab some lunch and get back to work. I wanna see if I can get everything prepped for data entry that I could possibly need to today, as well as get anything outgoing in the mail out to vendors.

--Mel.

No comments: