08 October 2001

Finally got the closet cleaned up... considering it's about a quarter of the beast's disaster area... I feel a sense of accomplishment.

Unfortunately, I have to stop for the evening with cleaning, even though there's still so much to do. I have a couple of serious strikes against me right now...

1) It's fucking cold outside, and since my landlord hasn't turned the heat on yet, I can't ventilate the studio by opening the windows without freezing to death

2) I'm knocking a ton of dust up by pulling boxes out of the closet, kicking my allergies and my asthma into full-gear.

Ugh.

Oh well, at least I got the closet done. The rest of the apartment can go in stages, but what I got done was an impressive amount. Me thinks some really yummy soup for dinner is in order....

No comments: