07 September 2007

wedding hair


wedding hair
Originally uploaded by measi.
One pin got loose on my drive home (which is why there's that weird big loop on the left), but here's the trial hair run photo. :)

Basically, it's two low ponytails with all of my hair sprayed and placed into pin curls.

I also had a cut (3 inches!!) and recolor (highlights and lowlights) to balance everything out.

More photos coming soon - my camera died, so my stylist took some photos on her camera, and will be emailing them later tonight...

1 comment:

kbrow said...

I like it. Makes me wish for long locks again! Many blessings to you during this highly charged phase of transition and stress. It's amazing the way time changes everything. I loved your tale of driving past The Beast and having that epiphany. Your wedding is an homage to that kind of epiphany, no matter what you think about it being a pain in the ass (and it's that, too, but soon that pain will pass) and a hassle. Be present. Enjoy.