25 September 2007

We have success!

Holy crap I'm married! :)

More details will come later... BUT... it went beautifully. Amazing weather, fabulous food, fantastic guests - it was an amazing evening.

I'm farking EXHAUSTED. So the longer recap will come probably Wednesday or so. Our last guests are leaving tomorrow, and Erich will be filling the house with the sounds of Halo 3 (he's out buying it now)... so I need some recoup time first.

But yeah... so weird. :)


Oh, and for my friends/familly who read my blog and who came? I've set up a Flickr group for photosharing... Please friend http://www.flickr.com/groups/melanderich/ and send your photos.. 'cause I'd love to make a real blog announcement 'n stuff.

heading to bed now...

- the old married lady

5 comments:

Pam! said...

many congratulations and good wishes for the future! After all the stress you went through along the way I'm glad the day itself was beautiful.

pigbook1 said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

bozoette said...

I knew it would be wonderful! Congratulations and lots and lots of love.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Best wishes for your future as a happy married couple :)

Anne S said...

Glad all went well ... all the best for your future as an old married couple! :D