15 July 2006

The yard keeps growing


Tons of tomatoes!
Originally uploaded by measi.
I have to boast about my tomato plants because I'm shocked at how many are growing. The cherry tomato bush on the right has over 30 on it. I'll be eating homegrown tomatoes in a matter of weeks. I can't wait. :)

I've uploaded a group of new yard photos to my Flickr account... things have changed a bit since we moved in at the end of June last year. Other than potted plants (and my one little hydrangea), we haven't changed anything yet in the yard... just doing upkeep. We're still a bit behind with weeding, but for the most part we're now doing quite well with it. All of the rain this year has it looking nice and lush.

I took all of the photos here about a half-hour ago after we finished mowing and attacking the poison ivy.. again.

More to write about tomorrow-- Erich and I are hoping to get to the drive-in this evening to see Pirates again. Happy weekend, all!

No comments: