20 March 2009

Blessed Ostara

Shocking, I know - I haven't posted here in eons. I'll be honest - it's mostly due to my webhosting having new password requirements, and I keep having publishing problems. *sigh* I've been debating switching the whole thing over to WordPress, so it's all internal on my site.

We'll see how crazy the year is - maybe I'll entertain myself and geek out with some reformatting. The site definitely needs it.

So let's see... quick bullet status updates for me...


- Erich and I are well. Married life continues to be good
- Still employed, as is Erich. Matt is still searching
- I've lost some weight. (Hooray!)
- Focusing on redecorating my house this year
- We're going to see Billy Joel & Elton John in concert this summer
- Finished some fanfic (finally!)
- I've joined a charity auction to be held in two weeks: Support Stacie


One of my quiet goals for Ostara was to start writing here more often. Proper journal entries like I have in the past, meandering if I need to. I'm feeling the need to do some reflection writing again. So hopefully I'll be able to stick to it.

But for now... back to work. :)

No comments: