20 March 2009

The official plug for Support Stacie



I will be writing again for the Support Stacie Auction, being held April 3-6, 2009. (link above). I've pledged for one 5,000 word fic (bids will start at $10) in one of the three fandoms: Doctor Who, Torchwood, or X-Files. Prompts, rating, pairings, etc. are up to the winning bidder's choice. The only restrictions I've asked for are no requests for babyfic, wedding fic, or songfic, and if asking for a Doctor Who fic, please limit scope to sometime in the New Series, as my Classic Who isn't yet up to snuff for writing.

AND...

AND... ;)

my special offer for the auction is that if bids go above $100 for my fic, anyone bidding $100 or over will also get a fic of at least 1,000 words according to their requests as well, to be finished after the winning bidder's fic. (And knowing me... any of that fic is going to go at least 3,000 words, honestly).

So bid! Not just on me, though - bid on everyone! :)

No comments: