18 June 2007

Changing the Pretty

I was getting tired of the other color scheme - I needed to return to my blue roots. Something a bit more soothing, a bit less busy. :)

So 'ere we go.

I still need to add my little mini-intro, my blogroll, and my links back up - I'll get that done in the next couple days.

A couple changes - I'm finally ditching Haloscan, and will start using the Blogger comments. Definitely drop me a line on this entry and let me know if things are working okay.

But yes... everything will be working again shortly. I'm just in the middle of changing... *ahem*

4 comments:

Measi said...

Testing... testing...

Anonymous said...

I hope you closed the blinds before you started changing !

O.O

dilettantiquity said...

Very pretty; I like!

bozoette said...

Love the blue!