21 February 2008

Thursday Thirteen: Random Morning Musings

Not awake for anything brilliant today. :) So I present the broken thought Thursday Thirteen.

- Over half of my mood icons on LJ aren't working right now. Weird. My webpage server must be having a hiccup.

- The lunar eclipse last night was very cool. Not the coolest one I've seen - that was in college when I saw a huge horizon eclipse loom over Boston from west campus (absolutely astounding, that one - one of those "Star Wars" moons), but cool regardless.

- WoW addiction has officially taken hold again. I'm not sure that's a good thing.

- On the other side, fanfiction addiction is slumping. I'm reading, of course. But not writing. *shrug* I'll get there.

- I miss cross-stitching. My pieces are screaming at me to get going again. That'll be one of the things I'll enjoy when Stitch, Bitch & Who dates kick back off again... whenever they actually wind up starting.

- My goal this weekend is to get all of the stupid little projects finished around the house. I have a lot of things that are half-done. That's my plan for Saturday.

- I learned the other day that my friends Frank & Teresa are expecting their first child. Very early on right now - only about 8 weeks. But they were hoping to become preganant, so it's very happy news. Only thing that makes me sad is they're moving to New York very soon as well (for the extended family support network), so I won't see them that often.

- I did the stupid thing of wearing a new white sweater on the day I'd planned to get Thai food for lunch. *sigh* That plan, needless to say, has been changed. I'd like to wear the sweater ONCE before getting it stained, at least.

- Why did I buy a white sweater, anyway? I should know better, with this boob-shelf.

- Covering reception all day tomorrow again, so I'll be having a fun day on LJ. I apologize in advance for posting spam. :)

- I think I'm developing a bit of a tolerance to my evening allergy meds. I've been waking up very sneezy lately. :( Although I am going to do a wash of the pillows this weekend in hopes that it helps a bit.

- Our cats are retarded. But this is not news.

- My coffee is broken. Need more.

No comments: