17 August 2007

Answers to the Thursday Thirteen... :)

Still home sick today - my cough has escalated a bit, so I'm REALLY not moving much today.

Thankfully, SciFi is doing a Series One Doctor Who marathon until two. So that'll keep me occupied. Good thing - I can't go near my supermarket because right next door they're doing American Idol tryouts.

No. Really.

*sigh*

My little treat to myself (and my 'puter) came yesterday... I haven't hooked it up yet, but I seriously can't wait. And yes, it's complete, utterly dorky. But practical - my iPod won't be plugged into my 'puter via a cord near the floor anymore where the cats will think it's a dangle toy. It can safely sit on my desk.

I am a geek. A seriously sad geek.

But it lights up and makes sound and everything!!! :)



*ahem*

Anyway, here are the answers to the Thursday Thirteen. Laughing Muse? I'm very impressed. :)

1) Contact
2) Princess Bride
3) Young Frankenstein
4) Firefly/Serenity
5) Star Wars
6) Indiana Jones & The Last Crusade
7) Field of Dreams
8) Casanova
9) A Christmas Story
10) Pirates of the Carribean: Curse of the Black Pearl
11) The Goonies
12) Ghostbusters
13) Logan’s Run

:)
- Mel.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Contact! Augh! Okay, that's why it sounded familiar.

I've never seen Casanova or A Christmas Story, so it's not too surprising that I didn't get those. But I was just a bit off-base with my comment about #8, hm?

Oh - and yes, you're a geek. You may now rule the world. Your brand new shiny internets will be delivered via post. :D

Measi said...

Woo hoo! I rule the world! ROCK!


:)

I highly recommend Casanova, BTW. It's from 2005, and NOT the Heath Ledger version - David Tennant and Peter O'Toole playing Casanova.

Seriously. Yum. :)