23 December 2004

Holiday traditions 'n stuff

As I finish the paperwork that I do every year at this time, people stop by in the office to ask what I'm doing for the holidays. They know I'm far from my parents, and ask which ones I'm going to this year. (Pennsylvania, FYI). The traditions at each home vary greatly, based on heritage and the work schedule of each parent. But at some point, I see myself blending a mish-mash of the traditions to form my own.

For now, though, I need to get things done at work. I'll share my family traditions tonight after I get home. I have early release from work today, then I'm going to Boston to donate platelets and meet up with Erich, and then will head home.

Until then-- what are some of YOUR family traditions for the holidays (whichever ones you celebrate)? Please share! :)

~ Mel.

No comments: