21 December 2007

Hangover Friday

I adore Harpoon's UFO beer - but I swear it causes harsher headaches. I really do. *sigh*

Of course, it could have been the glass of Stella Artois I had, too. But I think that was the cause of my slightly queasy stomach during the train ride home last night.

Beh.

In any case, had a good time at my company's holiday party last night. I didn't stay too late, but I was there for about four hours. The food was decent. I loved the place (International Cafe on High Street in Boston). A newer employee in our office does a damned good Grace Slick, based on her karaoke skills last night.

And today, I have off. Which means I'm doing the following in roughly this order:

1) Coffee
2) Finishing Christmas cards
3) Throwing a couple loads of laundry in
4) Throwing a load of dishes in the washer
5) Writing the draft of my pinch-hit piece for OSK
6) Burn the photo CD for my mom
7) Pack for the trip to PA
8) Finish the wedding thank you notes for family I will see this weekend
9) Drop off Christmas cards to the mail

It sounds like a lot, but I'm an admin assistant. I multitask. Well. :) I should have the vast majority of this done by 1 p.m., and then I'll slack off all afternoon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI Mel!

Thanks for the Christmas Card! It arrived today! :-)

Happy New Year in a few days!

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to drop by and with you the very best for the remainder of the festive season - hope 2008 is a wondrous year filled with peace, love and happiness ... and lots of stitchy goodness! :)